BEAM Computer Lab Access and Account Application

Computer account and lab access application form. For BEAM and BMES students only without BEAM Department Head approval. This form can only be accessed by individuals with a valid VT PID.

BEAM Computer Resources Acceptable Use Policy

BEAM Computer Replacement Policy for Staff and A/P Faculty

Purchase Request Form (PDF)

For those without access to HokieMart for purchasing. Please complete the form, print it, have it signed by your faculty advisor and return to Melissa Nipper in 333 Norris Hall.


Undergraduate Technical Elective Approval Form (DOC)

Other necessary forms can be found on the College of Engineering's Academic Affairs website.


Change of Committee / Advisor

Graduate Plan of Study, PhD

Graduate Plan of Study, Master's

Graduate Committee Service Approval (PDF)

Independent Study Request Form (PDF)

Please fill out the Independent Study Request Form and return to BEAM graduate coordinator or assistant graduate coordinator.

Purchasing and Travel Procedures (PPTX)

Reimbursement Request Form (PDF)

Grad School Frequently used forms